At the completion of this course the student will have acquired
the following mathematical skills:
- to use functions and their representations to model and
- to solve liner equations graphically, numerically, and
- to solve nonlinear equations, including quadratic, polynomial,
and rational functions.
- to graph, evaluate and solve exponential and logarithmic
- to verify trigonometric identities and to solve trigonometric
- to apply right angle trigonometry to technical problems.
- to evaluate trigonometric functions for any angle.
- to identify and sketch trigonometric functions.
- to use analytic geometry to describe the straight line and conic
sections ---circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola